Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Fusion of Tastes at 7Flavors!




Yes, you read it right, and wait until you taste the 7 flavors they boast off - sweet, sour, salty, bitter, spicy, umami and astringent. I'm not going to be telling you what astringent is, you might as well just savor (hindi ko lang talaga sigurado :D ).



Here's a comment to clarify what Astringent is. Hehe thanks Karlo! :)

If the 7 flavors don't excite you just yet, hold your horses, because this place offers a one stop eatery, from breakfast and snacks in their Artisan Bakery and Gourmet Cafe, to lunch and dinner in their World Fusion Buffet. 

WHERE IS IT LOCATED:
196 A. Mabini St., Brgy. Addition Hills, San Juan, Metro Manila
     The place is easily accessible by private car, not to mention their large parking space in front, however for commuters, a way I know is to ride a jeepney or fx to Puregold Shaw, then board a tricycle to 7Flavors. 



WHAT TIME DO THEY OPERATE:
Artisan Bakery is open from 6:00am until 8:00pm
     A pocket of pleasure, where you may indulge in delectable delights and tempting treats.

Gourmet Cafe is open from 6:00am until 12:00mn daily
     A fresh and casual dining spot nestled within the lush urban confines of San Juan.

World Fusion Buffet is open from 11:00am until 2:00pm for lunch daily, and at 6:00pm until 10:00pm for dinner
     A foodie's paradise, lovingly crafted by a celebrated master of the arts, the renowned, Chef Boy Logro.

HOW MUCH IS IT FOR THE BUFFET:
Monday-Thursday Lunch at Php400 / Dinner at Php500
Friday-Sunday and Holidays Lunch and Dinner at Php600

HOW'S THE AMBIANCE:
     The cafe and bakery occupy the first floor and the buffet occupies the second. It's not as grandeur as to intimidate men from all walks of life, but it's also elegant with the earth toned walls and ceiling, tables, and embellishments, also with the warm lighting which I'm very fond of, so as to be just a nice place for a date or a business meeting. They also have function rooms divided by a glass wall for some intimacy.



WHAT DO THEY OFFER:

     Well for an overview, their website says they feature several dishes from different regions everyday:
Monday - Chinese Treasures
Tuesday - Viva Italia
Wednesday - Espanya Cena
Thursday - Rasta Jamaica
Friday - Rustic Germany
Saturday - Fisher's Feast
Sunday - Samurai Specials

     What initially struck me is how well presented the meals are.
     Or am I just easily impressed? Haha :) They have Tacos Station, Ceasar Salad Action Station, Salad Bar and Fresh Fruit Station. Isn't it nice?

     The meals are packed with a wide selection of grilled, fried, baked and stewed meats, seafood, freshly cooked vegetables, and desserts. 


     I suppose I don't have to go through the viands one by one as they might differ from what they offer by the time you visit. Let's just feast into the ones my taste buds actually crave for right now.

Tofu with Chicken Liver Sauce a.k.a. Sisig. Haha :)
I called it Sisig but it doesn't mean you could skip it just because you could already imagine 

how it tastes. It has a very great umami taste that paired perfectly with their bagoong rice. 
Besides, it's healthier than the usual pork sisig ;)
Sticky Lemon Chicken.
I love the (obviously) zesty lemon flavor. It's sweet and sour and
salty all at the same time, its crisp adding to its perfection.
Pork Bagnet with Fermented Shrimp! This one's the best pair of bagoong rice.
But let me inform you right now that this is not for the faint-hearted, as this bursts spices in your 

mouth, I tasted the 7 flavors with this one (naisingit 'yong 7!). Just the right crisp and tenderness.
     Others include:
Korean Beef Stew

Buttered Chicken
Norwegian Meat Balls - my boyfriend liked this one,
but I'm not a fan of meat balls, sorry. :)

Fried squid! Oh I love this, it's tender but still has a bite to it.

Fried Fish Cantonese Style
I believe there were around 15 viands to choose from, and I tell you, I just took small servings to try taste them all, but I got so full I can't even splurge on the desserts, but of course I did. The mini cupcakes taste great as well as this (I think) a sort of Leche Flan but with a very soft and smooth texture.

Yummers!
     Aren't they sumptuous to look at? Oh just imagine how much more sumptuous they are to taste! Now give in to your taste buds and have a good munch! 
     And by the way, their 20% discount promo for the buffet runs until June 14, 2015. Feast over it for just Php320. :)

     You may check their Facebook page here or their website here :)

     Not if it's not yet obvious, and you might want to ask if I recommend visiting, well YES! Rating would be a good 9 over 10, you definitely have lots of choices for your 400, ayt? ;)
     Thanks for dropping by! <3

Oh and btw, I'd like to greet my man on our 18th month together.
Happy debut! :D
This is how we celebrate, we eat! :)



0 comments: